Mission: Reading Connections transforms our community by improving literacy and promoting educational equity for people of all ages, empowering them to navigate changes in an increasingly complex world.
Vision: We envision a fully literate community where all individuals have the knowledge, skills, and opportunities to flourish.
We Do This By:
- Forming collaborative partnerships with individuals, families, employers, and organizations
- Supporting a network of hundreds of volunteers each year
- Ensuring volunteers, students and staff reflect community diversity
- Respecting the learners we serve
- Using learner-centered educational practices
- Providing the highest quality services